Our business systems are designed to comply with all relevant and appropriate legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy (including the General Data Protection Regulation).
We recognise that cloud services and managed systems generate additional concerns, particularly around data and identify theft. Where appropriate, we may collect information about you, this policy explains how we collect and then how we use it. It also gives certain assurances on things that we will and what we will not do.
1. Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you when:
- you enter into a contract or purchase a product from us
- you contact us with an enquiry, or in response to a communication from us
We may collect this information from you in several ways:
- Text message or similar instant messaging systems
2. Use of information
Information you provide, or we collect about you may be used by us and/or our agents to:
- identify you and respond when you make direct contact with enquiries or requests to us
- administer all accounts, services and products provided by us or our third-party business partners
- marketing & customer analysis
- detect and prevent fraud or loss
- contact you about other services and products offered by us, and/or selected partners (provided you have given us express permission)
3. Disclosure of information
- We may disclose information we hold about you to partnered third parties to provide services you have requested, as part of the process of sale, or where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We will not rent, share or sell your personal information, to any third parties for any other purposes without your express permission.
We may record, and monitor calls made to us for the purposes of quality assurance, legal, regulatory and training, in all instances notification will be given before the recording commences.
5. Information Protection
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
6. Links to 3rd Party Web Sites.
7. Transferring data outside of the UK
For specific reasons, it may be necessary for us, in the normal course of our business, to transfer your personal information to other companies located in countries outside of the UK for example Microsoft, plus other cloud service providers.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve all rights to amend this policy at any time, updated versions will be posted on our website as required. Your continued use of our website’s and services implies that you accept the terms of this policy in full without exception, your continued use following the posting of any amendments to this policy implies that you accept the terms of the updated policy in full without exception. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the terms of the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.
9. Contact Us
Should you require any further information about this policy or you wish to enquire about the data we hold about you, please contact us: